A five-star Bristol manor house with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Escape with the one you love
Feature Double room
Mews Double room
Feature Double room
A beautiful Victorian red brick manor house set in 18 acres of grounds, with a two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant – includes breakfast and dinner
- Located on a hilltop setting and commanding views out to Wales, Berwick Lodge is a gorgeous old manor house that offers five-star surroundings and two-AA Rosette cuisine. Originally constructed in the 1890s in a stunning arts and crafts red brick style, it has recently been lovingly restored having fallen into a state of disrepair in the 20th century.
- The brilliant Hattusa Restaurant has won two prestigious AA Rosettes for its modern take on classic British cuisine. An emphasis is placed on locally sourced and seasonal produce and the menu is tailored to suit the available ingredients. You can expect everything from smoked sea trout to duck breast and stone bass on the table d'hote menu.
- The luxury suites and bedrooms are decorated in a very distinctive arts and crafts-cum-Turkish style. Each has en-suite facilities with either a freestanding bathtub or massage shower. Berwick Lodge is a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence holder.
- Room service
- Massage services
How to get there
Berwick Lodge is just five minutes' drive from junction 17 of the M5. Alternatively, Bristol Temple Meads station is a 20-minute drive away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.