Lake Windermere spa hotel right on the water
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Classic Lake View room
A quiet hotel on the banks of Lake Windermere, with a renovated spa and AA Rosette-awarded dining - includes breakfast, spa access and late check-out
- On the eastern bank of Windermere amid England’s most treasured scenery, Beech Hill Hotel & Spa's traditional stone building is nestled into the hillside, giving it a cosy, secluded feel and fabulous views of the Lake District's most famous lake.
- The revamped Lakeview Spa lures guests to its 40-foot heated indoor pool, vitality pool in the garden during warmer months, two treatment rooms, Himalayan sauna and aromatic steam room. Treatments use Caudalie products by the esteemed French skincare brand.
- The AA Rosette-wearing Burlington's serves modern English and French cooking made from seasonal and local produce and offers three multiple-course menus. Enjoy a lazy lunch till 5pm, afternoon tea, or dinner here. Afternoon tea can also be had on the terrace, overlooking the lake, or on Chesterfields in the lounge.
- Renovated spa
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
How to get there
By car, leave the M6 motorway at junction 36 and take the A591 to Windermere. Turn left onto the A592 towards Newby Bridge. The hotel is four miles from Bowness-on-Windermere. By train, Oxenholme station is on the main Glasgow to Euston line. From here, connections can be made to Windermere station - 15 minutes by taxi from the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.