Rest and recuperate at a Worcestershire golf and spa hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A relaxing stay in the Worcestershire countryside at a beautiful hotel with award-winning spa treatments and a Florida-style golf course - includes breakfast and dinner or afternoon tea
- Nestled in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside and with easy access to the Malvern Hills and the Cotswolds, Bank House Hotel & Spa is a quintessential country retreat with all the facilities you’ll need to completely relax and leave all the stresses of day-to-day life behind, whether spa lounging or golfing is your chill-out of choice.
- Malvern View Spa has panoramic views of the Malvern Hills, a vista to be enjoyed from one of their lounge chairs or sun terrace after a spell in the Thermal Suite or a blissful award-winning Temple Spa treatment. Golfers need look no further than the 18-hole Florida-style golf course, complete with 14 lakes and two island greens.
- At the end of a relaxing day, head to The Pear Tree Brasserie for sophisticated dining on charcuterie platters and locally-reared steaks, or for something a bit more low-key, visit the Sportsmans Bar for sandwiches, nibbles and afternoon tea. This wonderful hotel has garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for its efforts.
- Two restaurants
- Practice range
- Pro shop
How to get there
The hotel sits in the countryside, 15 minutes outside the city of Worcester. To arrive by public transport you would need to take the train to Worcester, roughly two hours from London Paddington, then take two buses or a taxi to the hotel. If you’re driving, the hotel is just off junction seven of the M5, approximately three hours drive from London.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.