Five-star Pisa stay at a historic spa hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Relaxing spa breaks
You can add flights to this hotel
Five-star bliss at an award-winning spa hotel in sight of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, with breakfast, wellness perks, optional dinner and more
- Once the much-loved summer spa residence of the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Francesco Stefano of Lorena, Bagni di Pisa was famous across the region and attracted the great and the good of 18th-century Tuscan society. Today, this Leading Hotels of the World member is a masterpiece of loving restoration offering five-star luxury.
- The hotel sits on top of thermal springs and offers a truly out-of-this-world spa experience. Aside from the usual line-up of massages and treatments, there's a new thermarium area with a steam bath, plus scented sea salt scrubs and essential oil-enriched mud masks for you to do yourself. Alternatively, enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot springs or take a guided hike through the hills.
- Dei Lorena restaurant specialises in health-conscious and calorie-controlled dishes. In the same way that the hotel itself fuses today’s trends with historic elements, many of the authentic Tuscan specialities offer modern twists on the ancient recipes once served to the Grand Duke’s guests.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot springs
- Indoor and outdoor thermal pools
- Turkish bath and Swedish sauna
- Fitness area
- Two restaurants
- On-site parking
How to get there
Bagni di Pisa is approximately 14 kilometres from Pisa International Airport. The journey takes around 25 minutes in a car, or you can take the E3 service towards Verdi 3 to Via Barsotti (S. Giuliano) and walk for five minutes to the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.