Unwind in Bristol's outskirts at a relaxing spa hotel with prized dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -64% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Signature Double room
Signature Double room
A modern base with an AA Rosette restaurant near Bristol's sights and sounds – includes breakfast, a bottle of wine and optional dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Perfect base for exploring: Aztec Hotel & Spa is a short drive from Bristol's city centre, in Almondsbury Business Park. Whether you're in the area for shopping, to take in Bath's history or for rambling in rural Gloucestershire, this modern TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner makes an excellent base.
- Award-winning dining: The AA Rosette-awarded restaurant offers a range of environments to enjoy a bite in, be it at the bar, in the restaurant itself or al fresco on the sun terrace. The pièce de résistance here is the Chef's Table – a showcase of the finest fresh, seasonal and delicious local produce covering artisan meats, fish, terrines, cheeses and salads.
- Soul soothing spa: Part of the award-winning Thwaites Hotels & Spas portfolio, the spa provides peaceful time out in the hot tub, sauna, steam room and swimming pool. A fully equipped gym ensures your fitness regime needn't suffer and there's a range of spa treatments on hand, with natural products from French beauty brand Caudalie.
- AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Fresh milk and a coffee machine in each room
- Parking (charges apply)
How to get there
Bristol Parkway station is three miles from the hotel and connected to London Paddington, Machester Piccadilly, Swansea, Plymouth, Weymouth, Weston-super-Mare, Paignton, Southampton Central, Great Malvern, Gloucester, Cardiff Central and Newcastle. Bristol Airport lies 20 miles away.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.