Historic New Forest hotel with excellent dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A historic spa hotel with fine dining in the heart of the New Forest – includes breakfast, dinner allowance and use of the leisure facilities. Fully refundable - book with confidence.
- Within three acres of manicured grounds at the heart of the stunning New Forest sits the elegant Balmer Lawn Hotel & Spa. This 19th-century former hunting lodge has individually styled and thoroughly contemporary rooms which have previously hosted King George V, Winston Churchill and General Eisenhower in its illustrious past.
- The VIP treatment continues with the plush Saltus Spa and the indoor and seasonal outdoor swimming pools, for ultimate rural relaxation. There's also a squash court where you can bat away any remaining stress.
- Delicious brasserie-style dishes are artfully prepared with creativity, flair and a focus on local ingredients by a team of two AA rosette-awarded chefs at Beresfords Restaurant.
Until further notice, the spa will be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Brasserie-style restaurant with two terrace dining areas
- Lounge with summer terrace
- Indoor pool
- Wi-Fi access
- Flatscreen TV in each room
- Dog-friendly hotel (a nightly charge includes bowls, treats and towels)
How to get there
It’s a mere mile from Brockenhurst railway station, connecting directly to London Waterloo (90 minutes) and is just eight miles from the M27 (Junction 1) which links with the M3 and M25 motorway networks. Bournemouth and Southampton International airports are 15 miles away.
Good to know
Please note that when the spa reopens, it is essential to book any spa treatments prior to your stay. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note that the hotel is unable to meet requests for specific room types or numbers. Rooms are allocated on a category level only. Please contact the hotel directly if you require a twin-bedded room.
When the outdoor pool reopens, it will be open seasonally from mid-May to mid-September.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.