Acclaimed hotel near the Norfolk coast
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -46% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Four Poster room
Four Poster room
An award-winning small hotel near the coast in Norfolk, with two AA Rosette dining – includes breakfast, four-course dinner, and a cream tea on arrival. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Boutique charm: From its elegant Georgian design and traditionally styled decor to the exemplary service you only really get from a small, boutique place like this, the charming Beechwood Hotel highlights Agatha Christie as one of the home’s regular guests in the past and it’s just the kind of place you could pluck from one of her novels.
- Award-winning dining: The hotel also happens to boast one of the region’s very finest restaurants. Showcasing the superb produce local to this region with real skill and precision, the sustainable, seasonal menu has led to the restaurant scoring two AA Rosettes.
- Easy access to Norfolk's best beaches: A TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice pick for romance, this graceful, friendly hotel lies near Norfolk's rolling sandy beaches, Norwich's majestic architecture and some of the UK’s most enticing little coastal towns.
- Double AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Flatscreen TV in each room
How to get there
There's a direct train service from London to Norwich, and after changing platform, from Norwich to North Walsham. The station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Norwich city centre is a half-hour drive away.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.