Five-star Jersey Relais & Chateau manor with Michelin lunch and more
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
See sale Ts & Cs for date change information
Travel with our trusted supplier
The perfect package with flights included
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
Classic Double room
A five-star stay in the only AA five Red Star hotel in Jersey, with acclaimed dining - includes breakfasts, a Michelin-starred lunch, £100 resort credit, and all travel. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
- Award-winning pad: Longueville Manor is a lovingly restored 14th-century property located at the foot of a private wooded valley. It's one of Europe's most prestigious small hotels, counting the title of 'Jersey's Finest Hotel' from The Telegraph and a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice award among its accolades.
- Incredible eats: Also presented with three Rosettes and five Red Stars by the AA, Longueville Manor is not only renowned for its beautiful accommodation and top class service, but also for its exceptional haute cuisine, comprehensive wine list and sophisticated cocktail bar. Not a bad starting place for a gastronomic escape.
- Wellness features: The Cottage Garden is a small yet idyllic sanctuary offering expert spa treatments; perfect for winding down into holiday mode. The highly trained team is on hand to treat every guest on a one-to-one basis and recommend the right spa therapy or beauty treatment, from massages to pedicures. There's also a gym and a pool.
- Wine cellar
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Woodland jogging trails
- Luxury yacht charter (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is situated six miles or so from Jersey Airport; shared airport transfers are included in this escape for a fuss-free sojourn.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
To find out more about our 'flexible holidays', please see our FAQ page.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (7kg for easyJet; and dimensions no greater than 55x40x23cm, and no bigger than 10kg in weight for Blue Islands) and one piece of hold luggage (20kg for Blue Islands) per person is included.
Please note that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines; please check airline terms and conditions.
Please note that hold luggage is not included with easyJet.
From London Gatwick to Jersey, with easyJet:
* Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 18.50, arriving between 08.10 and 19.50
* Inbound: departing between 08.40 and 20.40, arriving between 09.40 and 21.40
From Birmingham to Jersey, with Blue Islands:
* Outbound: departing between 11.30 and 16.20, arriving between 12.50 and 17.40
* Inbound: departing between 09.40 and 14.30, arriving between 11.00 and 15.50
From Manchester to Jersey, with easyJet:
* Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 15.25 arriving between 08.20 and 16.45
* Inbound: departing between 08.50 and 14.15, arriving between 10.10 and 15.35
From Bristol to Jersey, with Blue Islands:
* Outbound: departing at 17.20 arriving at 18.20
* Inbound: departing at 15.50, arriving at 16.50
Besides the above mentioned airports, you also can select one of the following as your departure airport: Liverpool, Southampton or Exeter. The supplier will provide you the airline and the flight times at a later stage.
Flight times and carriers will be confirmed by Premier Holidays after you have made your booking. Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from the supplier,Premier Holidays with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation.
The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays* with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays* booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.