Quintessential French charm in the heart of Normandy’s countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
Never seen before on Secret Escapes
Discover Normandy’s beautiful landscapes and beaches from the comfort of this classic hotel in the quaint Pays D’Auge village
- Whether it’s exploring the quaint villages and stud farms along the famed Cider Route, admiring the views from the nearby Honfleur and Deauville, or just discovering the wild beaches and rolling hills by foot or bicycle directly from the hotel, the Auberge de la Source’s idyllic location in the forest-side village of Pays D’Auge means there’s no shortage of things to see and do in the local area.
- Original wooden beams and solid oak floors feature heavily across the hotel, and its natural style is also apparent in the cabin treatments, located in the hotel garden. Kick back with a number of natural apple-based treatments, or take in the views of the surrounding gardens as you enjoy a relaxing massage.
- The renowned restaurant at the Auberge de le Source is led by Michelin-trained Head Chef, Yanick Bernouin. He and his team promise innovative plates fused with the Normandy region’s classic flavours. Guests of the hotel can also book onto demonstrative cooking classes with Yanick.
- Wellness centre
- Complimentary parking
How to get there
The nearest airport and main train station is located in nearby Deauville, around a 13-mile drive from the hotel. For those arriving by car, the Auberge de la Source hotel offers its guests complimentary parking during their stay.
Good to know
The Auberge de la Source offers complimentary parking to those arriving by car. Pets are also permitted at the hotel, at a cost of €15 per night.
Please note that every room in the hotel is different, so the pictures are given as examples but may not be the exact room you will stay in.
Guests may also use the wellness centre at sister hotel Ferme St Siméon (booking needs to be made in advance; a charge applies).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
1 people are viewing this sale right now.x