Five-star luxe at a Provencal house stay near Avignon
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -47% today
Avignon Bridge with Popes Palace
Popes Palace in Avignon
Pont du Gard
An elegant stay at a five-star Provencal house with a spa just outside of Avignon, with breakfast, spa access, a spa discount, optional dinner and more
- Auberge de Cassagne & Spa is situated just a short distance from Avignon's walled centre and takes the shape of a traditional Provencal house with gardens. Elegance exudes throughout this five-star property, from the calming colour palettes in the guest bedrooms to the sophisticated ambience of the restaurant and bar.
- The hotel's restaurant serves traditional Provencal cuisine, expertly prepared by the chef. When the weather's behaving, the seating spills out onto the terrace. The menu here is perfectly complemented by the wine cellar, which offers the best vintages, presented by the dedicated wine waiter. There's also a bar, so you can enjoy a drink by an open fireplace, in one of the lounges or outside on the terrace.
- The spa's facilities are sure to tempt, with an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna all available, alongside a fitness room (if you must!). Spa treatments are supported by the HORMETA brand, with products made from plants and essential oils in Switzerland. Unwind with a facial, reboost with some reflexology or kick back with a massage – it's all on the treatment menu here.
- Guestrooms exude a traditional elegance throughout, with a calming colour palette of warm whites. Park rooms are spacious and set on the ground floor and offer views out onto the hotel's interior courtyard. Junior suites are more generous in size, with a terrace overlooking the gardens and a Jacuzzi in the en-suite bathroom.
- Massage service
- Gourmet restaurant with terrace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Gift shop
- Electric car charging stations
- Room service
- Table tennis
- Bicycle rental service
How to get there
Please note that a city tax of €2 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.