Bed down at a boutique hideaway in a sought-after Bali location
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Deluxe Terrace room
A characterful boutique resort in Legian, including breakfast, a massage and daily afternoon tea
- An enclave of peace within Bali's frenetic Legian neighbourhood, Astagina Resort offers elegant, Balinese-inspired accommodations. The Deluxe Terrace rooms feature polished wood interiors and a private balcony overlooking the garden or swimming pool. A plush double bed ensures a restful night's sleep.
- Once you've gotten savvy with traditional Indonesian fare, try something different at the upscale Moka Restaurant, which serves inventive takes on Asian and Mediterranean cuisine in a classic outdoor setting. In the afternoons, tea and cake are served, while Dju’s Pool Bar is open for casual bites and refreshments.
- The treatment rooms at the luxurious Anjali Spa are havens of relaxation - each a self-contained space equipped with a deep-soak tub and private closet. One is designated especially for reflexology, while the others can be booked for individual or couples’ treatments.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.