Sleek Dublin hotel with lovely river views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Superior King room
Customs House, Dublin
Samuel Beckett Bridge
An award-winning city stay at a modern Dublin hotel, overlooking the picturesque River Liffey - includes full Irish breakfast
- Perfect for exploring the cobbled streets, traditional pubs and cultural scene of Ireland's eclectic and pretty capital, the modern Ashling Hotel is located just outside the centre of Dublin, looking out onto the River Liffey. It's right beside the National Museum of Ireland and not too far from the famed Guinness Storehouse.
- Interiors are sleek and contemporary, with plush pink sofas and velvet armchairs in the lobby and gleaming tiled floors. The chic restaurant, Chesterfields, serves a range of delicious local and international dishes, plus there's also a cosy bar where you can curl up with a glass of chilled champagne or a pint of Guinness - when in Ireland.
- Superior rooms at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner are furnished with a combination of polished walnut and light, summery textiles, while full-length windows offer views out over the city. You also have plenty of mod-cons – a flatscreen TV and speedy Wi-Fi among them – plus an elegant, tiled en-suite bathroom.
- Air conditioning/heating
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Laundry service
How to get there
The hotel is situated just outside of the city centre but is well-serviced by plenty of transport links. On-site parking is available for an extra charge if you are driving; please enquire with the hotel directly for further details.
From the airport, hop in a taxi or come via a combination of bus and tram.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities; pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.