AA Rosette dining and a superb spa in Warwickshire's countryside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
up to -60% today
An elegant hotel in the Warwickshire countryside with leisure facilities and an AA-Rosette awarded brasserie – includes breakfast, dinner options, spa perks and more
- Set in the picturesque Warwickshire countryside, Ardencote is in a peaceful spot. An 18-hole golf course is available on site for enthusiasts looking to enjoy a round or two, and there's also a leisure centre with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, a gym and dance studio, three squash courts, and three tennis courts.
- With a coveted AA Rosette under its belt, The Brasserie serves a modern British à la carte menu in an informal and relaxed setting. Expect dishes such as sage-filled roast turkey, teriyaki marinated fillet of sea bream, and desserts that are just as rich and decadent. A lovely Sunday lunch, bar menu and cream tea are also available.
- With most having views over either the surrounding countryside, the lake or the golf course, Ardencote's warm and welcoming rooms create an instantly soothing space. Each has an en-suite bathroom, a flatscreen TV and Wi-Fi access and a modern interior that blends seamlessly with this historic country house.
- Leisure facilities
- Golf course (chargeable)
How to get there
The hotel is located in the leafy Warwickshire countryside, just outside Warwick, a 40-minute drive from the centre of Birmingham and a short drive from pretty Royal Leamington Spa. It is roughly a two-hour drive to the hotel from central London. If you wish to arrive by public transport, your best bet is to get a train into Warwick Parkway, Leamington Spa or Dorridge, then take a taxi to the hotel.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.