Retreat to a tranquil sea-facing Sardinia resort perched on a hillside
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Double Classic room
Double Classic room
Borgo Cala Moresca
A mesmerising eastern Sardinia getaway nestled on a verdant and rocky hillside within a protected park, with panoramic sea views – includes breakfast, dinner and more
- Built along a verdant, rocky hillside in the Italian hamlet of Arbatax, Borgo Cala Moresca brings serenity and seclusion together with a to-die-for location and supremely gorgeous sea views. Much like a surreal slice of heaven, this Arbatax Park Resort property is immersed in a rich and rugged natural landscape, with the Bellavista Natural Park's wonders surrounding it left, right and centre - so expect to cross paths with wild sheep, deer, horses and even more in this protected ecosystem.
- A traditionally-styled base made largely of wood and stone, Borgo Cala Moresca offers charming guest rooms embodying local style and craftsmanship. The facilities include a seafood restaurant overlooking the sea, an amphitheatre, two swimming pools, and a wooden deck stretched across the bay of Cala Moresca.
- With Arbatax Park Resort's other facilities and services at your fingertips, including a host of restaurants and bars plus a lovely spa centre spread across 2,000 square metres, you'll always be spoiled for choice. Kids are well catered for too, with a new entertainment programme in place.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.