B&B at a contemporary four-star hotel in central Edinburgh
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
City Double room
Central four-star hotel filled with contemporary design and original features in central Edinburgh
- The Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is a stunning Georgian building - imposing from the outside and just as impressive inside. Interiors retain the building's original features and grand scale - high ceilings, large windows, ornate detailing and fireplaces - if you consider yourself to be a bit of a design buff then this pad will be right up your street.
- Elliot's is the hotels own stylish bar and restaurant. Dine on locally sourced ingredients and classic Scottish food with a modern twist in this large dining room with a feature Georgian fireplace.
- The hotel's Pure Spa boasts a gorgeous indoor pool lit by the skylights above, a state-of-the-art fitness room, a sauna and treatment rooms offering a full range of pampering Elemis treatments, massages, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
How to get there
You'll be less than a five-minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley station for connections to other parts of Scotland and England too. If you are driving, you can get onto the A1 in 20 minutes.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.