Novigrad beach hotel with dazzling seaside pools
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Double room seaside balcony
Double room seaside balcony
Double room standard
Stunning pools and views at a lively Novigrad beach hotel - includes breakfast and dinner with drinks. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Pool and beach bliss: Flake out by Aminess Laguna Hotel's outdoor pool or perch under a straw parasol on the crescent-shaped pebbled beach fringed with turquoise sea 50 metres away. Bathing majestically in the glorious saltwater infinity pool at the hotel's Punto Mare Fun & Beach Zone is essential.
- Istrian entertainment: You can tune into live music and DJ spins to the backdrop of dazzling blue at Punto Mare Fun & Beach Zone and get into the unadulterated holiday spirit with their themed evenings. During the day, top yourself up with pizza or gelato at their seaside snack bar, launch into some aqua aerobics or peddle off serenely on a hired pedalo.
- Energetic downtime: A world of sports opens up at this heady Adriatic hub. The hotel offers canoe and kayak rental and tours to explore the beckoning seascape, plus beach volleyball, mini golf and paintballing for the stamp of holiday success. Low-key promenade jogs or a workout or indoor swim at nearby Aminess Maestral Hotel can also be had.
Please note that some dining facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Freshwater outdoor adult pool
- Freshwater outdoor children's pool
- Sun lounger, sun umbrella and Balinese bed rental
- Four restaurants
- Lobby bar with terrace
- Snack bar
- Gym (in nearby Aminess Maestral Hotel)
- Semi-Olympic indoor pool (in nearby Aminess Maestral Hotel)
- Beach volleyball court
- Mini golf
- Kayak and canoe rental
- Laundry service (surcharge)
- Complimentary parking
How to get there
The hotel is around 50 minutes' drive from Croatia's Pula Airport, at the southern end of the peninsula. This same journey is possible by bus but takes much longer, at around three and a half hours. You could also fly into Trieste Airport in Italy and drive one and a half hours south along the coast to the hotel in Croatia's Novigrad. The hotel can recommend a suitable transfer company, should you wish to arrange airport transfers.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can get a full refund of the hotel cost if you cancel up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.