A central stay in a newly-refurbished London gem
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Executive King room
St. Paul's Cathedral
Deluxe King room
A sophisticated stay right in the heart of London, mere moments from some of the city’s most iconic sights - including full English breakfast
- Whether you’re in London for theatre, art, shopping, sightseeing or work, the newly-rebranded Amba Hotel Grosvenor makes an unbeatable base. Situated in an upscale area where Belgravia meets Westminster, you’ll find an unprecedented amount of the city’s iconic sights within walking distance, including Buckingham Palace.
- This opulent hotel is set in a Grade II-listed building that was built by the Victorian railway pioneers in 1862. Today, it’s been restored to its former glory, encompassing the luxury that’s synonymous with the Golden Age of travel, offering plush interiors and modern amenities throughout, including smart TVs, bathrobes and slippers.
- You’ll find some of the city’s best gastronomy in the Soak Restaurant, which offers fine dining and a range of traditional and international dishes. Victorian afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the lavish lounge, which is adorned in portraits of pioneering women, whilst the hotel’s take on a pub continues the theme of charming English traditions.
- Tea lounge
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The hotel is centrally-located between two of the capital's most prestigious areas; Westminster and Belgravia. You're just steps from Victoria tube station and not far from Sloane Square; both offer you easy access to the rest of the city and Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
If you'd rather travel via bus, Victoria Coach Station is within a 10-minute walk.
Good to know
The hotel has undergone significant refurbishment over the past year, and is opening its doors as the rebranded Amba Hotel Grosvenor on 10 December 2019.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.