Embrace five-star Tunisian glamour at an all-inclusive resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Seaside Double bungalow
Escape to an all-inclusive, five-star resort in the Tunisian coastal town of Hammamet, set on 10 kilometres of sandy beach - all travel included
- Positioned on a splendid 10-kilometre stretch of private sandy beach in Hammamet, Steigenberger Marhaba Thalasso is an impressive high-end member of the region’s burgeoning hotel scene. With a nod to traditional Arab architecture, its contemporary style building boasts arched windows, domes and an atrium lobby with a fountain.
- A bright, carefree oasis awaits at the spa and fitness centre, complete with an opulent indoor pool, a Moroccan-inspired steam room, hot tub, and state-of-the-art cardio equipment. There is also a range of massage treatments on offer, and an on-site beauty salon and hairdresser for all your makeover needs.
- The Marhaba Main restaurant serves an eclectic range of international and Tunisian fare in a chic setting, with live cooking demonstrations and themed evenings. There's also a beach restaurant for a light lunch, and a handful of bars on hand to quench your thirst with a refreshing cocktail, or a glass of wine.
- Spa with sauna, hot tub and hammam
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour room service (chargeable)
- Fitness area
How to get there
Steigenberger Marhaba Thalasso is roughly 70 kilometres from Tunis-Carthage International Airport. There are frequent shuttle buses to the Hammamet area, or a taxi will get you there in roughly an hour.
Good to know
Formal dress is required for dinner (long trousers for gentlemen are compulsory).
For more details, please see our FAQ page.