Jet to St Lucia for luxury all-inclusive foodie heaven at a rated boutique
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Choice of continental or full breakfast at the panoramic Cliff at Cap, including cut-to-order fruit plates and smoothies
- Three-course lunch and dinner served from à la carte menus at either the Cliff at Cap or Naked Fisherman
- Daily specials, including that morning’s local catch
- Selected house wines by the glass from our walk-in wine cellar by our resident sommelier
- Soft drinks, beer and house cocktails by the glass (including Evian & San Pellgrino water)
Please note that snacks in between meals, selected Artisanal drinks and cocktails, champagne by the glass, and wines and spirits by the bottle are not included in the all-inclusive package.
Return flights are included from your selected departure airport to St Lucia International Airport. One piece of hand luggage (5kg for TUI; 6kg for Thomas Cook; 10kg for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic) and one piece of hold luggage (20kg for TUI and Thomas Cook; 23kg for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic) allowance per person is included, as well as internal flights and shared transfers.
Please note that you can upgrade to return private transfers at a supplement from £30 per person when travelling in a pair, or £60 per person for solo travelers. This can be arranged directly with our supplier, Blue Bay Travel, after booking.
We advertise this offer at up to 60% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the best available rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 23/09/2019, two people, leaving from London Gatwick, may book a seven-night stay in a Courtyard Villa suite (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £2,299 per suite, per night, compared to the best available rate of £5,748 per suite, per night. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 60%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 02/04/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied to us by Blue Bay Travel t/a Xclusivity and is ATOL protected (ATOL 6053).