Poolside all-inclusive bliss on Gran Canaria
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard Double or Twin room with View
Standard Double or Twin Room with View
Sun-kissed sands, blue waters and all-inclusive eats at a resort hotel just minutes from Playa del Inglés on Gran Canaria. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Sun, sea and sand: The Canary Islands are well-known for their beautiful beaches, year-round high temperatures and sprawling resorts, and Gran Canaria is no different. With a stay at Abora Buenaventura, you’ll have all three of these things in abundance, with the glimmering golden sands of Playa del Inglés and the North Atlantic waters just minutes away.
- Modern decor: Standing proud against the almost constantly blue sky, the white-washed walls of this hotel bring it a fresh, modern feel. Combine this with pops of modern furniture and palm trees all around and you have yourself a decidedly contemporary Canary Island stay. Spend days lounging by the large, lagoon-style pool, or find a spot in the gardens and sit back with a good book. There’s also entertainment throughout the day and into the evening.
- Buffet dining: The Saborea Restaurant is where you’ll be eating most of your meals, and features buffet and show cooking stations to please even the pickiest of eaters. There’s also Snack-and-Go, where you can pick from Italian, burger, healthy and dessert stations if you want a quick something before heading down to the beach. There are also four drinks areas, including two bars by the pool.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Buffet restaurant
- Two bars
- Self-service drinks station
- Swimming pool
- Beach shuttle
- Entertainment and animation program
- Fitness centre
- Adults-only areas
How to get there
The hotel is located in the south of the island, roughly 30 kilometres, or 25 minutes, from Gran Canaria’s Airport. There’s plenty to do within walking distance of the hotel, but if you’d like to explore further afield, we recommend hiring a car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.