All-inclusive Egypt beach stay plus Nile cruise
Next, you will spend seven nights in a Main Deck Standard cabin on board the MS Jamilla or MS Kahila (depending on arrival date) on a full-board basis. Please note that all drinks are at additional cost, except tea, coffee and juice during breakfast and afternoon tea on the boat sundeck during sailing days.
Your all-inclusive package at Caribbean World includes:
- Breakfast (Caribbean restaurant, 7-10:30am), late breakfast (Cuba beach bar, 10:30am-12pm)
- Lunch (Caribbean restaurant, 12:30-2:30pm, Tortuga Beach grill, 12:30-2:30pm)
- Dinner (Caribbean restaurant, 7-10:30pm, Barbecue restaurant 7-10pm, La Palma À la carte 7-10:30pm),
- Cold & Hot Snacks (Cuba Beach bar, 12:30pm - sunset), snacks (Jamaica pool & snack bar, 12-4pm), tea time (Jamaica pool, Snack bar & Melody Gazebo bar, 4-5pm)
- Aladdin Cafe serving oriental cold & hot drinks (sunset-midnight), Ice cream (Caribbean restaurant, daily at lunchtime).
- Local alcoholic drinks available at Aloha lobby bar (10am-12pm), Gazebo bar (11am-12pm), Jamaica - Pool&snack bar & Cuba Beach Bar (10am- sunset)
- A small bottle of mineral water per person in room upon arrival
The full-board basis on board the MS Jamilla or MS Kahilla includes:
- Full-board buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Welcome drink served during staff presentation
- Afternoon tea every day
- Belly-dancer spectacle
- Nubian dance show
- Farewell dinner
- Midnight spaghetti served on sundeck
- Fruit basket in cabins for VIPs, wedding anniversaries and honeymoon guests
Return flights are included from your selected departure airport to Hurghada, Egypt. A 5kg hand luggage and one piece of hold luggage (as per the airline's baggage policy) per person is included, as well as shared airport transfers.
Please note hold luggage is not included but can be added from £50 per 20kg bag. This can be arranged directly with our supplier, Fleetway, after booking.
We advertise this offer at up to 33% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate.
The discount stated above was checked on 30/09/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Fleetway Travel and is ATOL protected (ATOL 2478).