Beach, pool and food hedonism in Turkey's Özdere
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Junior suite Main Building Partial Sea View
Comfort bungalow Partial Sea View
Comfort room Main Building Garden View
Comfort bungalow Garden View
A trendy Turkey resort with beaches, pools, restaurants and shops galore - includes all-inclusive board and a Junior suite option. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Turkish beach life: Epitomising the freedom and happiness of holidays and adding a hefty portion of convenience, the sprawling Club Marvy is more a lifestyle than a beach resort. From shops to sports, spa, pools and beaches, this 2021 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice pick puts so many facilities at your fingertips, you'll feel like you've reached holiday heaven.
- Relaxation repertoire: Slink between two lovely sandy beaches (one for adults only), the infinity pool and the lush palm-lined pool, and the calming spa with its massage menu, sauna and Turkish bath. Whooping your way down the aquapark's five slides is literal downtime and sailing a resort dinghy on the bay is a peaceful way to unwind.
- All-inclusive appetite: Fresh Aegean flavours sing from the dishes crafted in the main restaurant and luckily there's a section with local specials to try. Feast on mezze and fish at Iskele Meyhane, kebabs and burgers at Boa Grill, exquisite Italian food made by a Michelin-starred chef, farm-to-fork fare, steaks and fun beachside eats at the à la carte eateries.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two private beaches (one adults-only)
- Two outdoor pools
- Five restaurants
- Five bars
- Fitness centre
- Two children's clubs
- Dance classes
- Beach volleyball
- Sailing lessons
- Dinghies to sail on the bay
- Three shops
How to get there
The resort lies 50 kilometres from Adnan Menderes Airport in İzmir, around 45 minutes' drive.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can get a full refund of the hotel cost if you cancel up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.