Escape to Crete for all-inclusive beachside bliss at a chic hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Garden View room
Garden View room
Enjoy a chilled-out holiday to a modern resort with stylish interiors near the beach in Crete, on an all-inclusive basis - includes all travel
- Forget the classic turquoise and royal blue décor of many a Grecian resort: the Vasia Royal Hotel is a chic bolthole all about clean lines, crisp neutrals, and rich materials. Marble floors, Eames-style chairs, and accents in wood and brass welcome you here, setting the tone for your chilled-out stay.
- The Main Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving fresh Grecian and international buffet fare. To quench your thirst, head to the Lobby Bar or Pool Bar for a tipple - you’ll also find sweetly tempting ice cream at the latter, if you’re feeling peckish between meals.
- There is, of course, an outdoor freshwater swimming pool here, framed by plenty of loungers and parasols, so you can take it in turns for swimming and sunbathing. If you're looking for more relaxation, the Vasia Spa in nearby Sisi is the place to go: opt for a couples treatment for added romance.
- Fitness centre
- On-site parking
How to get there
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.