All-inclusive Crete bliss at a new adults-only boutique
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Double room with pool and garden view
Enjoy a blissful all-inclusive Crete stay at a brand-new, adults-only boutique hotel near Rethymno, including all travel and summer 2020 availability
- Perfect for grown-ups seeking time away from the kids, this brand-new boutique hideaway is the latest opening from Crete-based hoteliers CHC. As location’s go, they couldn’t have picked a better spot; in Pigianos Kambos (also known as Pigi Beach), you'll be under 10 kilometres from Rethymno and 150 metres from a pebbly beach.
- Designed to a very high spec, the guestrooms are sleek and stylish spaces complete with tiled flooring, elegant soft furnishings, soothing colour schemes, and all the high-tech gadgetry you’re likely to need during your stay. The air-conditioned Double rooms offer views across land or the hotel pool.
- Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating - perfect for laid-back alfresco vibes - while the bar bar and lounge area is on hand for anytime drinks. Thanks to your all-inclusive basis, you'll get to indulge in food and drink to your heart's content.
How to get there
CHC Imperial Palace is around 75 minutes' drive from Heraklion International airport; shared transfers are included as part of your stay.
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.