Discover a romantic hideaway along Bali's secluded eastern coastline
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Blue Lagoon Beach
A luxurious retreat hidden along Bali's windswept eastern coastline - including breakfast, return transfers, afternoon tea and perks for longer stays
- Parked on the eastern coast of Bali, Alila Manggis sits within an untapped corner of the island where coconut trees sway to the soundtrack of gentle lapping waves. Perched on the second floor of the resort, Deluxe rooms come with a private balcony that overlooks the pool, gardens, and just a little further, the sea.
- Dining is an unforgettable experience at Seasalt Restaurant, a traditional Balinese pavilion "floating" on a lotus pond. Its menu features contemporary cuisine and a mix of Indonesian and Balinese dishes. Pretty as a postcard, it's an exceptional place to start your day. In the evenings, head to the seaside Ocean Bar for some cocktails.
- There are plenty of activities to participate in here. Start your day with yoga or Taichi before you head out for a more adventurous snorkelling trip. If your idea of unwinding requires less movement, stop by Spa Alila. Treatments take place in two outdoor spa bales just across the resort's Pandan Forest, facing the sea.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.