Luxuriate in the pool, spa or sea on an all-inclusive Crete escape
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- A welcome plate with fruit and wine
- A minibar filled with a variety of fruit juices, ice tea, and still and sparkling water upon arrival
- Daily coffee and tea facilities, including local herbal teas
- Breakfast in the main restaurant, Sympossio (7-7.30am continental buffet; 7.30-10am American-style buffet; early breakfast can be ordered from 6am)
- Morning snacks at Allegro, Calypso and Albatros, including a variety of drinks and a selection of pastries and cakes (11.30am-12.30pm)
- Buffet lunch with show cooking at the main restaurant, Sympossio, including a selection of hot and cold food and drinks (12.30-2.30pm) and at the snack bar, Allegro (12.30-3pm)
- Afternoon snacks at Allegro, Calypso and Albatros, including a variety of drinks and selection of pastries and cakes, healthy snacks, tortillas and open sandwiches (3.30-5.30pm)
- Buffet dinner at the main restaurant, Sympossio, including a selection of hot and cold food and drinks (6.30-9.15pm) or a la carte, three-course dinner at Royal Palm, Candia or El Greco restaurants (7pm-12am, pre-booking is advised)
- BBQ evening at El Greco (Thursdays 7.30-11pm, pre-booking is advised; for stays of seven nights or more)
- Elements Pool Bar (10.15am-11pm), including a selection of healthy hot and cold drinks
- Calypso Pool Bar (10.15am-5.45pm) including a selection of hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Beach Kiosk and Beach Deck (10.15am-5.45pm) including a selection of hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Minos main bar (6pm-midnight) including a selection of hot and cold drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Regular events including live music and folk dance
- Yoga and Pilates lessons
- Nordic walking (includes walking poles)
- Tennis and squash facilities
- Watersports including paddle boarding, canoes and pedalos
- Thalasso spa package: one 25-minute massage, one 30-minute Aqua Royal hydrotherapy treatment, and one 20-minute Hydro Jet Bath (10am-6pm Monday-Saturday; for stays of seven nights or more)
Please note some services may be weather-dependent and hours of operation are subject to change. Some premium drinks may incur an extra charge. There is a smart-casual dress code in all restaurants during dinner; shorts or sleeveless t-shirts aren't permitted.
Return flights are included from your selected departure airport to Heraklion, Greece.
A 5kg hand luggage allowance per person, is included, as well as return shared transfers (approximately 45 minutes each way).
Please note hold luggage is not included, but can be added from £50 per 20kg bag. This can be arranged directly with our supplier, Fleetway, after booking.
Please be aware that baggage weight and size restrictions may vary between airlines; please check airline terms and conditions.
We advertise this offer at up to 38% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 16/10/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book a five-night stay in a VIP Upper Floor room (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £599 per person, per stay, compared to the supplier's online rate of £958 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 38%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 28/05/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holidays is supplied by Fleetway and is ATOL protected (2748).