Modern digs right in the heart of cosmopolitan Cape Town
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A modern waterside stay with a rooftop pool and views of Lion’s Head, just 10 minutes’ walk from the famous V&A Waterfront - includes breakfast
- Soak up the sun and take in the views of Lion’s Head and Table Mountain from the rooftop terrace. With added sunloungers and a pool, it’s a pretty great spot to while away a few hours and top up the tan. For the best light, come here at sunset and enjoy a sundowner or two.
- You couldn’t really get more central staying here, with the boutiques of the V&A Waterfront, the lively bars and restaurants of Long Street, the newly-built Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa and the Castle of Good Hope all within 15 minutes’ walk.
- The newly-refurbished Canal Cafe is a chic and sophisticated affair, with a canal-side patio offering a lovely spot in which to grab a bite to eat. Meals here are a combination of light bites and home-style cooked meals, and the wine list shows off the best from local vineyards.
- Rooftop pool
- Sun terrace
- Airport shuttle (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Flatscreen TV
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
How to get there
When arriving into Cape Town, you’ll most likely land at Cape Town International Airport, 20 kilometres away from the aha Harbour Bridge Hotel and Suites. The best way to get to the hotel is via taxi, which takes around 20 minutes. Cape Town Train Station is situated just 1.7 kilometres away - just a short taxi ride from the hotel.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Don't miss a boat trip out to Robben Island; a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the one-time prison of former president of Nelson Mandela. Wildlife lovers should visit the penguins of Boulders Beach, and the adventurous can go surfing, swimming with seals, or cycling to the Cape of Good Hope. The Cape Winelands are also within easy access of the city; perfect for a day trip by car, bike or horseback.
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
1 people are viewing this sale right now.x