Stay in Puglia at a serene golf and spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
Relaxing spa breaks
You can add flights to this hotel
Sant'Oronzo Square, Lecce
Roman Theatre in Lecce
Stay at a tranquil luxury golf and spa resort in picturesque Puglia, southern Italy - with breakfast, optional dinner, dining and green fee discounts, spa perks and more
- Discover unspoiled Italy in the beautiful region of Puglia. The Acaya Golf & Spa Resort sits just outside the region’s capital, and makes for a truly relaxing base from which to explore the area. From the lush gardens and palm-fringed pools, to the impressive 18-hole golf course and cutting-edge spa, it is a calm oasis.
- Whether you fancy fine dining, or fancy something a little more laid back, both tastes are catered for here. The farmhouse restaurant is a casual space amidst the golf course, serving up fresh, tasty local dishes, while Gian Giacomo offers a mix of traditional and international à la carte dishes with a side of country views.
- The sprawling spa boasts a Finnish sauna, panoramic Jacuzzi, sensory shower and other delightful services and treatments to relax every ember of your being. You'll also find a fitness centre here, too, so you needn't forgo your exercise regime, and a selection of herbal teas are on hand to help you detox.
- Air conditioning
- 18-hole golf course
- Two outdoor pools
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Sun terrace
- Kids' club
- Fitness centre
- On-site parking
- Shuttle service
How to get there
The Acaya Golf Resort & Spa is in southern Italy's Puglia, 15 kilometres east of Lecce and 40 minutes from Brindisi Airport. Puglia has a landscape of emerald coves, sun-bleached beaches and olive groves that stretch up into the hills. It’s dotted with exquisitely pretty towns and villages, from whitewashed Ostuni, perched on its own jagged hilltop, to Otranto, made famous by its Renaissance castle.
Given the attractions of the surrounding region, we'd recommend getting your own set of wheels to come here; on-site parking is available for no extra cost.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed in this hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.