A luxe retreat on under-the-radar Thai shores
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A hidden beach retreat on Thailand's Central Gulf Coast, including breakfast, daily cocktails and a host of perks for longer stays
- Set on the edge of endless white sands, the five-star Aava Resort is as idyllic as it gets. Finnish owned, the contemporary resort marries clean minimalism with Thai motifs - a concept that caught Tatler’s eye. The best rooms to plump for are the Poolside villas, which offer direct access to the pool, a private terrace and views of the turquoise Gulf.
- A previous winner of a World Luxury Restaurants award, Aalto Restaurant serves up Asian, Italian and fusion dishes in a sultry space right on the beach. The ambience is romantic and upscale with a suitably well-chosen international wine list, but far from stuffy - head down to the sands on Fridays for sizzling beach barbecues.
- Designed with respect for ancient Thai traditions, Aava Spa is home to a Finnish Sauna and relaxing beachfront tubs which can be scented with rose petals. In addition to knot-kneading massages, there are classes in Muay Thai, yoga and Pilates. Tailored holistic wellness programs can also be organised.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.