Design-led, boutique hotel in the heart of Geneva
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -60% today
Escape with the one you love
You can add flights to this hotel
Recently refurbished hotel in central Geneva with chic, stylish interiors - includes breakfast, welcome cocktail, public transport card and pool and sauna access
- The stylish and chic 9Hotel Paquis offers a great base right in the heart of Geneva. The surrounding district, Quartier de Paquis, is buzzing with bars and artsy types and is a great place to meet the locals. Looking to hit the slopes? Praz de Lys, La Clusaz and Le Grand Bornand are all just an hour’s drive away.
- After pounding the city streets or skiing the nearby slopes, wind down in the sauna or Jacuzzi and soak those soothing muscles. If you’re keen to keep active, head to the indoor swimming pool or work up a sweat in the 24-hour gym, stocked full of both cardio and weight machines.
- Compact and cosmopolitan Geneva is nothing if not picturesque. Flanked on all sides by the Alps and the Jura Mountains, it’s an outdoor adventurer’s dream; no wonder then that many bypass the city for those snow-covered slopes but spend a little time here and you’ll see the city is much more than just a gateway to the slopes.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour gym
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Flatscreen TV
- Blackout curtains
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
How to get there
Geneva is a compact city, and the airport is not far away from the city centre. The quickest way to get to the hotel is via taxi. The journey should take no longer than five minutes and will cost around £20 per one-way journey.
You can also hop on the train or any number of buses to Geneva’s main train station, the Le Gare Genève-Cornavin. All journeys should take around 20 minutes’ and cost anywhere from £1-£14. The station is only a few minutes’ walk from the hotel, so getting anywhere after your stay should be pretty easy.
Good to know
The hotel has adjoining rooms suitable for families or groups of friends. Please note that these are subject to availability.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.