Romantic design hotel in artsy southwest Paris
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -69% today
An arty, eco-chic hotel in Paris’ 14th arrondissement, offering a restful cocoon just one minute from a metro station – includes breakfast and a glass of wine
- If you’re a little more boho than Soho, Paris’ 14th arrondissement is for you. Once home to the city’s greatest writers and painters, it’s a great place for independent shopping, gallery hopping and strolling around a quieter part of the city. And where better to stay than at 9 Hotel Montparnasse, with its arty interiors designed by an acclaimed Barcelona designer.
- The hotel’s 43 beautiful bedrooms (plus a cosy cottage) offer a romantic bolthole in the city. There’s a garden, a terrace with attractive views, plus a helpful concierge to help you book fun excursions, book restaurants nearby and theatre tickets. Start your evening at the hotel bar with Happy Hour.
- The hotel’s buffet breakfast is worth getting out of bed for, featuring hot coffee to wake you up, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, bread and pastries, jam, artisanal yoghurts, cheeses and cold meats. Settle down on the terrace with a view of the garden and start planning your day in the city.
- Buffet breakfast
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
9Hotel Montparnasse is located in Paris’ 14th arrondissement, to the southwest of the city centre. There is a direct link from Orly and Charles de Gaulle airports. The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Montparnasse Train Station and just one minutes’ walk from Pernety metro station (line 13) and 15 minutes’ walk from Alésia (line 4), both of which offer convenient links to the tourist sights of Paris. The hotel doesn’t have its own private parking but there is a parking garage at EFFIA Catalogne next to the train station, about 650 metres away.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.