Five-star Wiltshire manor with Michelin dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A relaxing, five-star country house hotel stay in rural Wiltshire, with Michelin-starred dining - includes breakfast and late check-out
- A stone's throw from Bath in the sleepy and picturesque village of Castle Combe, the dignified, five-star Manor House Hotel & Golf Club is a handsome, 14th-century retreat set in a 365-acre estate. The stunning grounds are home to the meandering river Bybrook, and Grade II listed Italian gardens. The interiors of this place epitomise country elegance at its best; expect traditional decor with a modern twist, open fireplaces and lead windows.
- The Michelin-starred Bybrook restaurant is the cherry on this perfectly baked cake. The restaurant offers seasonal dishes produced using locally sourced fare and ingredients from the kitchen garden. Gaze out onto the immaculate grounds as you tuck into the likes of seared Orkney scallop with grilled langoustine or Wiltshire Downland’s lamb with sweetbreads, turnip and nasturtium. If you’re looking for something more informal, The Manor House has its very own pub, The Castle Inn, serving delicious traditional pub food all day along with local ales and a great wine list.
- Tee off from one of the finest golf courses in the South West and follow in the footsteps of Luke Donald and Justin Rose. The undulating landscape provides the ideal golfing terrain for all levels of golfers, and with 18 holes and a pro shop with lessons on offer, there’s something for everyone.
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Championship golf course
- Gin bar
- Afternoon tea
- Italian garden
How to get there
A 30-minute drive from Bath, The Manor House Hotel & Golf Club is also easily accessible from Bristol, London and Oxford via the M4. For guests hoping to travel by train, the nearest station is Chippenham, a 15-minute drive away.
Good to know
Children under the age of 11 are not permitted to dine in Bybrook restaurant in the evening. A nanny service is available in the evenings, at an additional charge and subject to availability. Pre-booking is essential. Please contact the hotel directly for more details.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.