Five-star luxury and Michelin dining in Valletta
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Lower Barrakka Gardens, Valletta
Explore the Baroque heritage of Valletta from a sublime five-star hotel with Michelin-starred dining - includes breakfast and a bottle of wine. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Heady histories: Nestled right in the heart of Malta’s historic capital, Rosselli was first built in the 1600s and has been carefully restored, maintaining its original Renaissance and Baroque styles. Inside the imposing doors you’ll find a clever combination of bright, striking decor and rich colours that ooze all the elegance you’d expect from Valletta’s first five-star hotel.
- Sunsets and spectacular food: Perhaps the highlight of the hotel is its modern rooftop terrace, which boasts incredible views across the whole city. Whether from the pool or a comfortable lounger, sit back and sip away at a cocktail as you watch the sunset. Grain, the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant, serves up the same incredible views alongside their inventive dishes, which vary from street food-style tapas to classical fine dining.
- Lap of luxury: From their impeccably-designed Deluxe rooms that blend nuances of light and shadow with plush textures, to their personalised concierge service, luxury is Rosselli’s middle name. Spend mornings basking in the sunlight in your east-facing bedroom, and day times being pampered at the spa at Rosselli’s sister hotel, AX The Palace.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Lounge area
- Private concierge
- 24-hour reception
- Perks at AX sister hotels
How to get there
The hotel is 15 minutes from Malta International Airport by car or roughly 40 minutes by public transport.
Good to know
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.