Five-star Sardinia spa stay with fab views
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -66% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Soak up five-star luxury amidst a national park in stunning Sardinia - includes breakfast, spa perks and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Five-star style: Located in the Archipelago di La Maddalena National Park, the Grand Hotel Resort Ma & Ma exudes five-star luxury amidst a gorgeous natural landscape on the Strait of Bonifacio. From its sleek marble flooring to its crystal chandeliers, you'll see why this resort is undeniably a worthy Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence winner.
- Sardinian flavours: Using local ingredients of exceptional quality and freshness, L’Antica Isola serves creative dishes whilst staying true to Sardinian tradition. The setting is second to none – think stylish contemporary interiors, a glorious alfresco area with imposing rocks, views out to the sparkling sea and a seductive canopy of stars when the sun falls.
- Sublime spa facilities: A shrine to serenity and calm, the resort’s &Spa calls itself a 'temple of wellness' and it certainly lives up to its name. Here, you'll find aromatherapy showers and a Magnapool rich with mineral salts, all contributing to a truly relaxing experience.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Room service (at extra cost)
- Diving and excursions (at extra cost)
- Aromatherapy showers
How to get there
From Olbia Costa Smeralda airport, it is around an hour and 20 minutes' journey, by car and boat. Make your way to Palau and catch the La Maddalena ferry. Upon arrival, there is a taxi station to the east of the commercial port (it will be a five-minute drive to the hotel), or you can hop on the number one bus towards Nido d'Aquila, Disembark at 'Tegge', and walk to the hotel in two minutes. The hotel organises shuttles during selected times.
Good to know
Please note that guests under the age of 15 are not permitted in the spa.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.