Five-star Cascais spa stay near the city centre
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Garden View
Deluxe Garden View
A five-star suite stay surrounded by golf courses in Portugal's Cascais, near the city centre and beach, with breakfast, dining and spa discounts, flights and car hire
- Head 30 minutes west of increasingly hip Lisbon and you wind up in Cascais, a fishing town that's flooded with history and surrounded by a flourishing coastal countryside. Beautifully set within its own sprawling patch of verdant flora, the five-star Sheraton Cascais Resort lies just 10 minutes from the city centre and a four-minute drive from the Atlantic Ocean, combining myriad settings in one for a diverse escape.
- Enjoy Portuguese and Mediterranean dishes in the Glass Terrace, which basks in buckets of natural light during the day and is thoughtfully lit at night for a hard-to-beat ambience. If you simply fancy a drink, the lounge and seasonal pool bar, the latter set amidst fragrant pines, make for lovely places in which to while the hours away.
- You'll love bedding down in the contemporary guestrooms, decked out in sumptuous fabrics which complement a colour palette of earthy tones, like rust orange and calming beige. Nespresso machines, Wi-Fi, 40-inch flatscreen TVs and Sheraton signature sleep experiences are just a few of the luxuries you can expect to find.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Lounge bar
- Pool bar (open seasonally)
- Spa with treatment facilities
- Steam room
How to get there
Sheraton Cascais Resort is situated in the Cascais area of Portugal, 30 kilometres west of Lisbon on the coast and a 10-minute drive from the centre of Cascais town itself. Lisbon Portela Airport is less than an hour away by car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.