Find five-star opulence and gourmet dining at a St Helier spa hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Double or Twin room
A five-star break to a high-end spa hotel in Jersey's glamorous St Helier, with flights, car hire, Michelin-star lunch, one afternoon tea and a massage for longer stays
- Jersey, dubbed the ‘sunniest place in the British Isles’, takes the cake as one of the UK's most desirable destinations. To match its coveted status, you're welcomed to the five-star The Club Hotel & Spa, just a short walk from the glamorous St Helier, abuzz with boutique shops, cafes and art galleries.
- With chef Steve Smith at the helm, it's no wonder the hotel’s Bohemia Restaurant holds a Michelin star and a five AA Rosette rating. It’s a dining destination that’s known throughout the island for its sublime quality food: think smoked eel, Jerusalem artichoke and goat's cheese, followed by guanaja and cherry parfait.
- Restoring inner peace is easy at the Club's renowned spa. For a holistic detox, there’s an array of exciting packages available including Ayurvedic therapies to really help realign your wayward chakras. No one is left uncatered for at the spa, with treatments including a men-only menu and a pregnancy indulgence pack.
- Five AA Rosette-awarded and Michelin-starred restarant
- Two bars
- Outdoor pool
- Thermal suite
- Mud room
- Salt cabin
- Steam room
How to get there
The Club Hotel & Spa is around five miles from Jersey Airport. Car hire is included in your offer so you can explore the surrounding area at ease.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.