Dazzling five-star award-winning hotel in Dubai
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -80% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Family Garden View room
One King Bed Skyline View room
A larger-than-life five-star Dubai complex with an incredible array of facilities, including a choice of rooms, optional all-inclusive board, and plenty of perks. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Five-star thrills: As you stroll through the lush gardens of Grand Hyatt Dubai, with their winding pathways, waterfalls and lagoons, you'll soon forget you're amongst a sea of towering skyscrapers and futuristic skyscrapers. Grand Hyatt welcomes you to unwind on a five-star unforgettable experience that blends Eastern culture with Western luxe.
- Incredible spa: The award-winning Ahasees Spa & Club is a destination in itself. Try its innovative HydraFacial, an advanced skincare treatment that gives you an instant radiant glow. Facilities include high-tech saunas, a 24-hour fitness centre and steam rooms, so you'll get every chance to feel utterly pampered and refreshed.
- Plentiful dining options: A global culinary tour awaits in 13 award-winning restaurants, cafés and bars. From Singapore-style seafood and tasty New York steaks to authentic Italian fare and fiery Indian dishes, there's something to suit all kinds of taste buds. Even more impressive? All are served by attentive staff in impeccably-designed surroundings.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel on +971 4 317 1234 before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa with 10 treatment rooms
- Steam room and sauna
- Nine restaurants
- Three bars
- One café
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Lounge with live entertainment
- 450-metre jogging track
- Shuttle services to La Mer Beach (complimentary)
How to get there
The Grand Hyatt Dubai overlooks the waters of Dubai Creek and lies close to both the financial and entertainment districts of the city. The hotel is only 10 minutes from Dubai International airport. You can also get the bus from the Emirates Metro Bus Stop right outside the station.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.