Five-star Greek luxury on a private peninsula in Corfu
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Magical Island Stays
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Guestroom with sea view
Luxury Suite with sea view
A glamorous and serene five-star holiday on a private peninsula in Corfu, with a visiting Michelin-starred chef – includes half board, all travel and a sea view room
- Sprawled over one of the most exclusive peninsulas in Corfu, this idyllic haven has the feel of a regal hideaway. Beautiful inside and out, the five-star Grecotel Corfu Imperial makes guests feel like royalty with palatial furnishings, smart guestrooms and a parade of brightly painted villas, right at the water’s edge.
- The two-storey Elixir Beauty Spa is a luxury retreat within the already serene grounds, the centrepiece being its circular indoor pool with glass walls that let you drink in the scenery all around you. There’s also a sauna, gym and private treatment room where you can indulge with massages and signature treatments.
- For hearty Mediterranean buffet dining, head to Mon Repos for Mediterranean buffet fare and sweeping views over the Ionian Sea. Fine French dining takes place at Aristos restaurant: at the moment, the restaurant boasts a menu created by the Michelin-starred chef, Thanos Feskos. This hotel has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Eight restaurants and bars
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness classes
- Live entertainment shows
- Scuba diving (chargeable)
- Private beaches
- Indoor pool
How to get there
Grecotel Corfu Imperial is around thirteen kilometres from Corfu International Airport. Private airport transfers are included in your offer to make your holiday that little more stress-free.
Good to know
The dress code for all restaurants and bars insists on footwear at all times, cover-ups over bathing suits in the daytime and elegant casual wear (no shorts or beachwear; long trousers and shirts with sleeves) in the evenings.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
Holidays by Secret Escapes
Holidays by Secret Escapes are exactly that; the perfect package created by us, with no middle man involved. These carefully curated breaks guarantee a high-end stay at a great price.
For a spot of culture, visit the UNESCO Heritage Site of Corfu Old Town, around 20 minutes' drive away. A day cruise to Paxos shouldn’t be missed, while the privately owned Gouvia Marina is just five kilometres away.
Join now for free
For more details, please see our FAQ page.