Five-star gem with free parking near Bath's main sights
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -51% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Classic Garden view room
Deluxe Park view room
Pulteney Bridge, Bath
A relaxing and intimate five-star stay a short walk from the city's Abbey, Roman Baths, Pulteney Bridge and other sights – includes breakfast and a glass of prosecco. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Location, location, location: Nestled right by a leafy park, just moments from the very heart of historic Bath, this handsome five-star Victorian villa is just around the corner from a leisurely stroll across Pulteney Bridge, and no more than a 10-minute stroll to the iconic Roman Baths and Bath Abbey.
- Award-winning breakfasts: Treat yourself to cooked delights and buffet options in the bright breakfast room – think freshly squeezed orange juice, poached pears, freshly baked mini croissants, and a menu comprising eggs Benedict, pancakes with bacon and syrup, whole oak-smoked kipper and a classic full English. Afternoon tea is also available here.
- Home from home: Spend your days wandering the nearby lanes and cobbled streets of this charming spa town, marvelling at its sandstone architecture as you go. You will get to enjoy a sound night’s sleep on your Hypnos bed, complete with Egyptian cotton sheets, in your tastefully decorated room, as you tuck in for the night in this quiet location.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Private off-street parking
- Hypnos beds in every room
- Goose down duvets
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Award-winning breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry services
How to get there
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.