Five-star sun-kissed Sardinia hotel by soft sands
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A serene five-star hotel and spa by the beach on Sardinia's picturesque Emerald Coast - includes breakfast, a choice of rooms, spa perks and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- A blissful escape: Cool off in one of CPH Pevero Hotel's five cascading pools, surrounded by lush greenery and linked by free-flowing waterfalls. The pools and solarium cover an astounding 3,000 square metres, and all have accompanying sun loungers and shaded areas, providing an oasis of tranquillity for maximum relaxation.
- Prime wellness facilities: Wind down and relax in the Wellness & Beauty Centre, with a wide range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments on offer. Opt for a traditional Mediterranean ritual, or a tension-reducing shiatsu massage to slide into holiday mode.
- A lavish dining scene: You can truly wine and dine well in this Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded retreat. For romantic dinners, head to one of the elegant restaurants to sample tasty Sardinian fare. For an after-dinner nightcap, make for the chic I Gerani bar and enjoy a drink out on a sheltered terrace.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Private area at Piccolo Pevero beach
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- Art events space
- Landscaped gardens
How to get there
The closest airport to CPH Pevero Hotel is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, at a distance of 30 kilometres. The quickest way to get there is via taxi or hire car; a journey from here should take around 35 to 45 minutes.
If you’re coming via public transport, the best way to get here is via Linea 601 bus. You’ll need to change at Arzachena and get the Linea 604 bus to Pantogia. From here, it’s a 10-minute walk.
Good to know
The hotel does not have a private beach itself, but you will have access to a private area of Piccolo Pevero beach.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.