All-inclusive chilling near Madeira's largest beach
Your all-inclusive basis includes:
- All meals, breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Use of the two outdoor swimming pools and open-air solarium
- Spa with indoor swimming pool, gym and three treatment rooms where you can book treatmentsa or massages
- Kids' Club and playground
- Pool, mini golf and use of the tennis court
- Four restaurants, plus promenades and two bars: The Garden Terrace, a buffet restaurant open for three meals each day; and three themed restaurants - Botanic, featuring local Madeirense cuisine; Bamboo, serving Asian fare; and Campo de Fiori, for Italian. During the day, you can enjoy snacks at the Sunset Bar and at Botanic, which serve the swimming pool area throughout the day.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Madeira, Portugal, and can be chosen on the next page. One piece of hand luggage is included, as per your airline's baggage policy. Please note that for most airlines, hold luggage can be added when you select your flight.
Shared airport transfers are included.
We advertise this offer at up to 29% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to a price check of other online travel providers offering the same product and travel date. An example of our maximum discount is:
On 01/07/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book a seven-night stay in a Classic room (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £639 per person, per stay, compared to a third party online rate of £896 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 29%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 06/02/2019.
Due to fluctuations in other travel providers’ prices, the discount advertised will not always be the same discount on the “from” price.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
Your contract is with Secret Escapes with ATOL number 11257.