Enjoy five-star Greece bliss near Olympia with a semi-private pool
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The rates have been lowered on this deal
The perfect package with flights included
Bungalow with sharing pool
Bungalow with sharing pool
An all-inclusive stay with stunning sea views and a semi-private pool near the ancient site of Olympia, on the mainland of Greece – includes all travel
- Situated on a generous stretch of golden sand on the west coast of the Peloponnese, at Aldemar Olympian Village you're moments from the beach yet just a short way from the ancient archaeological site of Olympia, which played host to the eponymous games in classical times.
- A family-friendly, five-star spot loved by young and older guests alike, your stay includes water polo, water gym, water games, plus table tennis, aerobics, darts, bingo and more. Be sure to use the tennis, beach volleyball, basketball and football courts too. The resort is a 2019 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice pick.
- The dining and drinking options here are plentiful, with everything from gourmet French food to modern Greek cuisine, and sumptuous Italian cooking at night - please check what exactly is included in your stay. There are also themed nights, plus a good number of bars to refresh yourself at.
- Bungalows with sharing pools offer direct access to a semi-private pool (shared with neighbouring rooms), affording them a more intimate experience. The recently refurbished décor is bright and breezy, with fresh tiled floors, warm neutral tones, marble en-suite bathrooms with bathtub, and cosy double beds.
- Seven restaurants
- Eight bars
- Tennis, basketball, beach volleyball and football courts
- Fitness centre
- Watersports camp
- Darts, billiards and bingo
- Mini Club
How to get there
Kalamata Airport is 126 kilometres away; shared airport transfers are included in your offer and take approximately two and a half hours. To explore Pyrgos town 15 kilometres away, there's a bus stop just 250 metres from resort's main entrance. There's a car rental desk in the hotel's lobby too.
Good to know
Please be aware that some watersports, facilities, spa and treatments are chargeable.
Please also note that hold luggage is not included but can be added from £50 per 20kg bag. This can be arranged directly with our supplier, Fleetway, after booking.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.