An all-inclusive escape to a sleek Crete spa resort
Your all-inclusive packages includes:
- Myrto Main Restaurant: early continental breakfast (6-7.30am, on request), full American buffet breakfast with local specialties (7.30-10.30am), international buffet lunch (12.30-2.30pm), international themed buffet dinner with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (6.30-9.30pm)
- Eros Pool Bar: snacks including sandwiches, ice cream, cookies and deserts (11am-5.30pm), drinks (10am-8pm)
- Onyx Lobby Bar: drinks (8pm-midnight/1am in high season, all inclusive service until 11pm)
- Included drinks: soft drinks, water, draught beer, local house wine by the glass, selection of local spirits, tea and coffee
- Animation programme with live music four times per week
- Gym (8am-8pm)
- Sun beds and umbrellas by the pool
- Game room
- Kids club (9am-11pm)
Please note premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, Champagne and fresh Juices will incur an additional charge. Your all-inclusive package beings upon arrival and ends at 12pm on your day of departure.
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
This offer is available for departures between May and October 2018 and is based on two adults only.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Chania, Greece and can be chosen on the next page. One piece of hand luggage is included as per your airline's baggage policy (if included), as well as shared airport transfers.
Please note that hold luggage is not included but for most airlines, it can be added when you select your flight.
We advertise this offer at up to 24% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to a price check of other online travel providers offering the same product and travel date. An example of our maximum discount is:
On 02/06/2018, leaving from Manchester, two people may book a five-night stay in a Superior Sea View room (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £595 per person, per stay, compared to a third party online rate of £783 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 24%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 09/04/2018.
Due to fluctuations in other travel providers’ prices, the discount advertised will not always be the same discount on the “from” price.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
Your contract is with Secret Escapes with ATOL number 11257.