Lagoon lounging in Kos at an all-inclusive, five-star beach resort
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Double Garden View room
A relaxing all-inclusive stay at a five-star lagoon-laced resort by the beach in Kos, with all travel, a thalassotherapy experience and welcome perks included
- As well as direct beach access, the relaxing Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso comes complete with lagoon pools, waterfalls, a lazy river and a wonderfully tranquil spa, which boasts a thalassotherapy pool, open-air whirlpool, sauna, steam rooms and more. Beauty treatments are also here, and there’s a fitness centre here too.
- Head to The Lagoon for views over the water and delicious Mediterranean cuisine, whilst The Pavilions is on hand for a refined, a la carte experience. Pirates of the Aegean is set right by the beach, so you don’t have to leave the sands for a snack, and there’s a beach bar here too.
- Enjoy the resort’s plethora of activities, which include a range of watersports, scuba diving, tennis, trekking, aerobics and more. There’s also a mountain biking centre nearby, so you can easily explore the area on two wheels.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three outdoor pools
- Lazy river
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- Four restaurants
- Two bars
- Direct beach access
- Tennis courts
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Kos International Airport is around a 30-kilometre drive away, whilst Kos Town is less than six kilometres away. On-site parking is available, but if you’d rather come via public transport you can catch the bus into Kos Town and get a taxi from there.
Good to know
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.