Explore Frankfurt from a hip travel-themed hideaway
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A super chic bolthole inspired by all things travel in funky Frankfurt, including breakfast and bike rental
- A celebration of colour and culture collide at the vibrant 25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Trip. Inspired by travel, journey your way around the globe without leaving the comfort of your hotel. Styled with maps, fabrics and artefacts from Africa to the Arctic, each floor is thematically decorated and lavished in boho-chic coolness.
- Kick back and relax on the hotel’s rooftop, where an inviting space awaits, so you can unwind amongst the high rises and towers of Frankfurt’s skyline. There’s a quiet zone for you to get away from it all, an obstacle course for your inner-child, and even a traditional Finnish igloo sauna for the ultimate chillout experience.
- Sample Italian refinement at Caffé Bomba, or dive in for a taste of the orient at SHUKA, the Japanese-style bar decked out with rattan lampshades and green accents. Your journey around the world will take you to the Bollywood Cinema, a place to meet other guests and share your common interest in travel.
- Finnish igloo sauna
- Israeli restaurant
- Japanese sake bar
- Bicycle and MINI hire
- Conference rooms
- Fitness centre
How to get there
25hours Hotel Frankfurt The Trip is around 13 kilometres away from Frankfurt Airport, taking roughly 15 minutes to drive. You could also take the ICE shuttle from the airport to Frankfurt Central Station, and from there it’s a five-minute walk to the hotel, located 300 metres away.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €2 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Get a taste of Frankfurt’s contemporary cultural scene at the Museum of Modern Arts, and don’t miss the opportunity to take a boat trip down the River Main – a serene way to take in the old-meets-new architecture of the city.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.