Chic downtown Lisbon stay in an Art Nouveau building
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The Square room
The Square room
Double or Twin room with avenue View
Double or Twin room with Avenue View
Hip Lisbon stay in an award-winning building by architect Adães Bermudes, including breakfast and a welcome drink
- A uniquely cool capital, Lisbon’s recent riverside development sits alongside undiminished traditions, putting this European capital at the top of traveller's wishlists. It glows with a surreal light that is diffused and reflected around its seven hills by the Tagus river and the city’s limestone-tiled streets. It is a beguiling blend of sun-bleached, time-worn charm and a bursting, contemporary cultural scene.
- 1908 Lisboa Hotel sits within walking distance of all this in the corner of the Almirante Reis Avenue (the address of Cervejaria Ramiro) and Intendente Square (home of hip-casual hang-out Casa Independente) in downtown Lisbon. This area has gone through the most notable transformation in recent years and the hotel seamlessly meshes old and new.
- Having been only recently renovated, original Art Nouveau features are offset by chic modern amenities and carefully chosen vintage-inspired items throughout the spacious bedrooms. Boasting an ever-evolving art gallery of up-and-coming artists, 1908 Lisboa Hotel also offers a relaxed bar to enjoy a post-sightseeing cocktail and Infame Restaurant for Chef Nuno Bandeira de Lima’s Portuguese-fusion cuisine.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1 per person, per night is payable at the hotel upon check-out.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.