- The luxurious mix of classic and the modern - luxury, comfort and tradition rolled into one
- The grounds of Woodlands Park Hotel - great for a stroll
- Proximity to London and its transport links means you'll have an easy journey from busy city to stress-free countryside
Woodlands Park Hotel
An historic country hotel in Surrey with choice of room, full English breakfast and bottle of wine
Woodlands Park Hotel in Surrey, near Leatherhead and Cobham, was originally commissioned by English industrialist William Bryant and built in 1885. Interesting fact for you - it was the first house of its kind in the UK to have an electric light.
Set in beautiful grounds in the Surrey countryside, Woodlands Park is a perfect retreat for anyone seeking an escape from anywhere with a tube line or an air quality warning. Ideally located close to Leatherhead, Guildford, Heathrow & Gatwick. The hotel is conveniently close to the M25 and only 25 miles from London - for those that still require their city fix.
After beautiful modernisation, today the hotel is fully refurbished to the highest standard, yet still retains much of its Victorian grandeur. Oak panelled rooms and numerous antiques take visitors back to an age of style and sophistication.
Our offer also includes a stay in either an Executive or Deluxe room with a full English breakfast and a complimentary bottle of house selected wine if you choose to dine from the three-course menu in the hotel's restaurant.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions