- Cornwall's breathtaking coastline, with miles of fantastic beaches and cliff walks
- The original features preserved in the cottages, like romantic exposed beams and timber trusses
- The cosy farm vibe, with a pretty courtyard in the centre of the barns
- Breakfasting in a cutesy country kitchen
Treworgie Barton Cottages
Beautiful self-catering Cornish cottages on farmland near Bude Bay - sleeping between 2-12 guests
A collection of converted barns and 16th century farm buildings in Northern Cornwall, the Treworgie Barton Cottages are a cluster of rustic loveliness on the green coastal landscape. A beautiful muddle of slate, stone and gnarly timber, these cosy hideaways are simply idyllic. And like all the best things, they come in various shapes and sizes - sleeping from a cosy two, right up to twelve people.
Just visible in the dip of rolling fields and toasted-gold hay bales, the cottages offer quiet seclusion for couples and families alike. Featuring a comfortable lounge space, country kitchen and (in some) a log-burner, each one is designed for wholesome relaxation.
We're offering a choice of cottages to suit your group size requirements. Book a summer staycation (three nights on weekends or four nights midweek, depending on the cottage) and explore the hazy scenery and world-famous beaches of the Bude area, just a short drive or leisurely stroll away.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions