- Everything about "The Suite", from the copper bath and luxury Penhaligon's toiletries to the view of the Imperial Gardens
- Meandering through the streets of historic Cheltenham, stumbling across stylish shops and restaurants
- Booking an in-room spa treatment with nearby SLS Health and Beauty (they'll come to you, becuase that's just how it is when you stay somewhere this lovely)
A beautiful Suite in a luxury Cheltenham boutique hotel with continental breakfast
We'll leave the introduction to the Sunday Times Travel Magazine, who say of Thirty Two Cheltenham, "you know you're in for something special as you climb the red-carpeted stairs, feeling like an A-List celebrity". In the heart of the Cotswolds and overlooking the Imperial Gardens, this extraordinary guest house is sure to wow you with its style and charm.
Voted one of the "Top Five Small Boutique Hotels in the World" by Mr & Mrs Smith and with completely outstanding TripAdvisor reviews, it's no surprise that you'll find elegance at every turn. Mixing Art Deco design with delicate hints of the Orient, the decor creates the feel of an exclusive club, with service to match. Breakfast is lovingly prepared with local ingredients, and after demolishing it on the dining table in your humongous Suite, you can head out into historic Cheltenham with a spring in your step.
This offer includes accommodation in the ultra-glamorous Suite (the best room in the house) with breakfast included. More like a 1930s apartment than a hotel room, "The Suite" is vast with a dining area, a living room with views of the Imperial Gardens, a working fireplace and a standalone copper bath in the bedroom. You can even book an in-room treatment from one of the experts at a nearby spa. Drivers might like to know that you'll also get your own private parking space.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions