- Take advantage of 25% off the six-course evening meal at the award-winning restaurant
- The scenic rural setting means you'll wake to the sound of birdsong and all those other lovely things that we only see and hear in the countryside
- Beautiful original features and interior design
The White Hart Hotel
Great Yeldham, Essex
A foodie break in rural Essex with breakfast and a 25% discount on a six-course gourmet meal
The White Hart Hotel is a charming 15th Century inn in picturesque rural Essex. The 11 en-suite rooms are cosy and traditional with sash windows and quirky original beams adding a dash of fitting historic character.
The hotel is set within beautiful private gardens and surrounded by fields and glorious countryside of Essex and Suffolk, so ideal for walks and exploring the Colne Valley and nearby Heddingham Castle.
The award-winning restaurant and bar are all traditional wooden beams, stone floors, traditional furnishings and roaring open fires - just what you need for a toasty winter escape. You can dine on superb locally-sourced food here and then burrow yourself away in your comfortable room (located in a separate building for peace and quiet) once you're suitably stuffed.
Our offer includes a stay in a Double room with breakfast included. Foodies will rejoice here and booking with us means you'll save 25% on the price of The White Hart's six-course fine-dining dinner.
- For more information regarding hotel facilities, please visit The White Hart Hotel's own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions